By Courtney Gerring, Contributing Editor
These eco-luxe pieces will keep you warm and sustainably stylish whether at brunch with the girls, a movie with your man, or a solo adventure to your local farmer’s market. Grab the latest “green” separates and go! It’s time to layer up and look sexy.
1. STELLA MCCARTNEY: FISHERMAN’S RIB CARDIGAN: Our live-in knitwear for the colder months, is definitely this chunky knitwear cardigan. This timeless piece can be worn as a wrap or style it buttoned up. We admit it’s the perfect piece to get cozy with.
2. JOHN PATRICK ORGANIC LONG SLEEVE SHIRT TAIL: 100% organic cotton, long-sleeve, lightweight, and super soft on the skin, this is one of those basic wardrobe essentials you should have in every color.
3. HENRY & BELLE BOHO RELAXED SKINNY: Comfy, chic and sustainable is how Henry & Belle are defining denim. The relaxed skinny is a modern alternative to a boyfriend jean, woven with Supima cottonfor an authentic luxurious touch.We love the ‘worn in’ look.
4. OLSENHAUS: SEEK BOOT: Pure Vegan footwear that is accessible and stylish for the winter months. The Seek boot is made with faux leather and faux suede. Fair trade and ethical business practices are the priority without sacrificing on quality and comfort.
5. CALLEEN CORDERO MALA BELT: Hand-made in North Hollywood with ethically sourced leather and nickel and brass hardware, two trees are planted for each gorgeous accessory purchased.
6. KAYU BAG: TISTA CLUTCH: Kayu’s Tista clutch is made of natural straw and finished off with a shimmering shell accent. Includes a stylish chain for carrying on the shoulder or in the hand. Another perk, a percentage of each sale supports opportunities for craftspeople in developing nations.
7. LAURA ELIZABETH JEWELRY COURTENAY CUFF: Cast from a Dusty Miller leaf and hand-made in 100% recycled brass and gold-plate, a donation is made to environmental and women empowerment causes with each cuff purchased. $165, Lauraelizabethjewelry.com
8. OSEI-DURO: BEAD & CHAIN NECKLACE: Hand cast brass beads combined with recycled glass beads brings you the Bead & Chain Necklace. Osei-Duro produces textiles and garments in Ghana, applying traditional techniques and working with local artisans. $150, Oseiduro.com
9. AMY DIGREGORIO: SOUTH END EARRINGS: Dainty and simple 14 karat gold jewelry is the way to go this Fall. These micro-thin earrings are hammered by hand and designed in California. Make a statement with this effortless look. $34, Amydigregorio.com