By Anna Griffin, Editor in Chief
It’s giveaway time! For the entire month of February, Coco Eco Magazine is having a Love-In, and like the movement of late 1960s, this campaign is full of peace, love and happiness. Love is more than one day, and we’re celebrating it by sharing a month of gift-giving with you. From the fun and frivolous, like bikinis, aviators, purses and cosmetics; to absolutely luxurious and pampering, like hand-made candles, chocolates, bath and body care, there is something for everyone! Enjoy the gift of love all month long with some of our favorite eco-chic fashion, beauty and lifestyle finds. Love yourselves. Love our partners. Love us. Just #SharetheLove. Here’s some of what we’re loving and sharing with you, and how to win it . . .
1. MALIE ORGANICS: Sensuously transport yourself to the North Shore and beyond, while nourishing your body with this luscious, organic, cruelty-free and authentic Hawaiian spa collection, that celebrates yours and the planet’s beauty. Malie.com
2. ROK CORK: Utilizing cork, one of the planet’s most sustainable and environmentally-friendly resources, Rok Cork produces contemporary, eco-chic accessories for the discerning girl or guy on the go, and they’re recyclable. Rok-cork.ca
3. ECO PEACE SWIMWEAR: Young, fun, flattering on the figure and made from recycled plastics, this swimwear collection has you covered. Aquagreen.net
4. ANTONYM COSMETICS: Certified organic, cruelty-free and packaged in bamboo, this high performing, eco-luxe cosmetic line ensures flawless, camera-ready beauty without a chemical overload. Antonymcosmetics.com
5. KEEKI PURE & SIMPLE SKINCARE: An organic, non-toxic, gluten-free collection of eco- friendly cosmetics and body products, for clean beauty from head to toe. Keekipureandsimple.com
6. CLOVER CLOTH TEES: Bridging the gap between conscious and cool, Clover Cloth’s tees are manufactured with 100% organic cotton in Los Angeles, and each season’s limited edition design supports a specific social cause. Clovercloth.com
7.ZINK JAUNT VEGAN BAGS: 100% vegan and ethically made, proceeds from the sale of bags benefit non-profits like Dress For Success, Domestic Violence Awareness Texas Advocacy Project, and Austin Pets Alive, making this bag anything from ordinary.
8. HENRY & BELLE: From distressed boyfriend jeans to our favorite form-flattering skinny, Henry & Belle donate to a charity of your choice with each purchase. A pair of jeans that gives in all the right places. Henryandbelle.com
9. ELECTRIC & ROSE: Made in Los Angeles, our favorite Venice-based, eco yoga and workout brand, keeps us looking California cool far beyond the gym. Electricandrose.com
10. COCO ECO MAGAZINE: 2015 Collectors Editions, GREEN IS THE NEW BLACK and WILD AT HEART, and a subscription for 2016 issues, YOU ARE WHAT YOU . . . and F**K CANCER! What’s not to love? Cocoecomag.com/magazine/
11. LAURA ELIZABETH JEWELRY: Cast and hand-made in 100% recycled brass and with a donation to environmental and women empowerment causes with each piece sold, Laura Elizabeth Jewelry is as ethical as it is gorgeous. Lauraelizabethjewelry.com
12. COLIN LESLIE EYEWEAR: Feel fly in sustainable aviators, ethically constructed with bamboo arms and recycled elements for eco-chic, urban style. Colinleslieeyewear.co.uk
Winning is easy! Just follow these three easy steps to enter:
1) Follow our social media: Instagram (@officialcocoeco), Twitter(@officialcocoeco), Facebook (Coco Eco Magazine); then follow the day’s featured brand on their social media platforms.
2) Answer our daily “Love” question by commenting on our post and pressing “Like” on the photo for your initial entry.
3) Repost our photo on your social media platforms with #CocosLoveIn to increase your chance of winning.
Good Luck! With a month of giving, we’re thrilled to #SharetheLove